credit to :http://kat-tunsclub.blogspot.com/
Name: Nakamaru Yuichi | 中丸雄一
Nicknames: Yuichi, Yucchi, Maru
Birthdate: September 4, 1983
Star Sign: Virgo
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Blood Type: O
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Entered Johnny’s: November 8, 1998 (on the same day as Kame and Jin)
Family: parents, 2 sisters
– Maru is the beatboxer of KAT-TUN, and has beatboxed in most of KAT-TUN’s songs/concerts.
– Maru is a peacelover and he is known to stop the fights in KAT-TUN as well as console others. Whenever Kamenashi Kazuya and Akanishi Jin fight, he locks them into a room until they stop fighting.
– Maru also uses a special technique when shopping. He follows people who he thinks dress well into their favorite shops, where he would then shop as well. When he was asked, “What if that person you’re following isn’t going into a clothes shop?” He replied,” Well, I trust my instincts…and if they don’t go into a shop, I’ll go out and follow another persons!”
– His nickname is “Yu”, so when he went to the first Johnny’s audition and Johnny-san called out: “Hey, YOU!” in English, Maru thought: “How does he know my name?!”.
– He hates being “N” in KAT-TUN because he’s last in everything. He thinks people only like his beat-boxing and that apart from that people don’t notice him.
– KAT-TUN always (used to) mock him and say “Your wig’s on wrong!” and “Why don’t you pluck your eyebrows?”.
– He thinks he looks like a koala bear because of his nose.
– He met his ideal girl in a dream, but he didn’t know she was the one at first. He didn’t really notice her, but gradually her kindness and friendly attitude won his heart and he fell in love with her after many dreams.
– He loves strawberries and strawberry picking.
2009: TVNavi Magazine Awards [Winter 2009]: Best Newcomer for RESCUE
Ginmaku Ban Sushi Ouji! ~New York e Iku~ (2008)
NTT Docomo – FOMA902i series
Name: Tanaka Koki | 田中聖
Nickname: Koki, Joker
Birthdate: November 05, 1985
Birthplace: Chiba, Japan
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Blood Type: B
Family: parents, 4 brothers
Favorite colors: black, white
Joined Johnny’s Entertainment: November 2008
Tanaka Koki, or Koki, is recognized as the rapper of KAT-TUN and has a hip-hop-influenced style. Out of the group, Koki is most often paired up with Nakamaru Yuichi and they form TaNaka, a comedy group. Koki loves to design things as he is a very artistic guy. Most of his concert clothes are designed or sewn by him. For the concert “Kaizokuban”, he bought a plain white sweater, pants, and a hat, and sewed designed it to be more suitable for a concert.
He went to University in Japan and of KAT-TUN he is the most highly educated. A while after the group KAT-TUN was formed he wanted to quit JE to further his studies, but Johnny Kitagawa of Johnny’s Entertainment said to him ,”If you leave now, you will never accomplish anything in your life,”. Now, Koki says if he could be a child again he’d just study, study, study.
Koki is known as merely “the rapper”. But behind his cool, sometimes scary act, Koki has a big adorable personality. While the other members concentrate so hard on acting mature and serious, Koki keeps KAT-TUN light-hearted. He puts on a big show of craziness to make people smile, making faces and doing silly actions on stage.
Off-camera he is a warm and gentle person (this is agreed by the other members of KAT-TUN), who loves animals with such a passion that he wants to someday live surrounded by them. He wants a big family, because he loves children, and wants a wife he can spoil rotten.
One of his hobbies is actually reading wildlife books! Koki loves the US and speaks quite a lot of English. Any English you hear in his raps is always written by him, and with interesting phrases like “the die is cast”, he’s pretty impressive. He loves to write lyrics, though people often ignore his intelligent and unique lyrics because he raps them.
Nakamaru is his best friend, although before KAT-TUN were formed they barely ever spoke. The two of them seem to share a kind of private friendship that isn’t easily noticed by outsiders, since both of the boys are private types of people. But off-camera Koki is an affectionate person, and Nakamaru recieves most of his affections.
Koki also has an odd kind of obsession with Jin. In the 2003 rap “SIX GROOVE”, he wrote about Jin: “He has a dirty body and a sexy voice…”. And when Jin dressed up as a nurse for the KAT-TUN Clinic sketch, Koki wrote a poem saying “your nurse uniform made my heart ‘hira-hira’.” He thinks Jin makes a very sexy woman, and was also quoted as saying that if he had to choose a member of KAT-TUN to be his lover, it would be Jin.
That doesn’t mean Koki is gay, though. A while ago he was dating a sexy female model, even though it was against the company rules. When they ended up breaking up, his reason was: “It was based on lust and not love.”
Although Koki likes sexy women (and has a thing for breasts), he is a great believer in true love and wants to marry the right woman someday. She has to be a big lover of kids and animals to fit in with his dream, and he has an appealing fate in store for the lucky girl: “I’ll go anywhere for her, do anything for her, whatever she wants. If she said she wanted something from a place miles away, I’d get on a train right away and go get it for her.”
50th Japanese Drama Awards: Best Supporting Actor (My Boss My Hero)
 Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo~Kyuuketsuki Densetsu Satsujin Jiken (金田一少年の事件簿～吸血鬼伝説殺人事件)
 My Boss My Hero
 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (たったひとつの恋)
 Tokkyu Tanaka 3 Go
(not yet updated, sorry)
Name: Taguchi Junnosuke (田口淳之介)
Blood Type: AB
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Family: parents, 1 brother, 1 sister
Entered Johnny’s: May 16, 1999 when he was 13 years old
Favorite color: Green, pink
Favorite season: Spring
Favorite senpai: SMAP
Taguchi Junnosuke, or Junno as he is often called, is part of Johnny’s Entertainment group KAT-TUN. He is best known for being the most acrobatic, the tallest, as well as the only left handed member in the group. Apart from appearing in numerous concerts, tv shows, commercials and musicals as a member of KAT-TUN, he has starred in one movie, Mohouhan, alongside SMAP’s leader Nakai Masahiro and one dorama, Ganbatte Ikimasshoi alongside NewS’ Nishikido Ryo. Initally, he wasn’t cast as Nakata Saburo, his character in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi, but he was chosen to replace Uchi Hiroki, who was suspended for drinking in public while underage.
While KAT-TUN were performing in the theatre production “Dream Boy”, Junno sustained a serious back injury in rehearsals. He was in hospital for months and got very lonely. During his stay in hospital he became more humble and less confident in himself. Because the other KAT-TUN members didn’t visit him much, he thought no one liked him. But then they came and brought gifts, and soon Junno was recovering well. He managed to overcome his back injury and return to dancing and acrobatics.
He thinks that living together before marraige is the wrong thing to do, and that couples should show commitment. He admires Koichi Domoto from the KinKi Kids.
Name | 名前: Jin Akanishi | 赤西仁
Nicknames | ニックネーム: Jin, Akanishi, Bakanishi, Bakajin, JinJin
Date of birth | 生年月日: July 4, 1984 | 1984年7月4日
Birthplace | 出身地: Tokyo | 東京都
Height | 身長: 175.6cm
Shoe size | 足のサイズ: 26.5ｃｍ (Japanese shoe size)
Blood Type | 血液型: O
Zodiac sign | ゾーディアックのサイン: Cancer | 巨蟹宮
Chinese horoscope | 十二宮: Rat | 子
Best Friends | ベストフレンド: Yamashita Tomohisa (山下智久), Hasegawa Jun (長谷川純), Jimmy Mackey, Ikuta Toma (生田斗真), Nishikido Ryo (NEWS, Kanjani8)
Although he does not list Kamenashi as one of his best friends, he does say that Kame is the person he cares most about in the world.
Respected Elder | 人気な先輩: Kimura Takuya
Favorite Johnny’s | 好きなジャニーズ: Takizawa Hideaki (Tackey&Tsubasa), Ninomiya Kazunari (Arashi), Aiba Masaki (Arashi), Kimura Takuya (SMAP)
Groups He Stayed in Before KAT-TUN: BAD, J2000
Eye sight | 目視: Both 1.5
Eyelash Length | アイラッシュの長さ: 0.8 centimeters
Shoe Size | 靴のサイズ: 26.5 centimeters
Family | 家族: Dad, Mom, younger brother Reio
Pets | ペット: Maru, Ten, Pin and …?
Akanishi Jin was born on the 4th of July 1984. He represents the “A” in KAT-TUN.
People also call Jin “Bakanishi” (from “baka”, which means “idiot”; because he acts childish and cute), the nickname came from Yamashita Tomohisa (NewS).
Akanishi joined JE in 1998 along with Kamenashi and Nakamaru. At first Jin failed the audition, but then Johnny himself told him to stay.
Akanishi usually sings the hardest part in songs because of his amazing vocal range. He also writes many song for KAT-TUN and himself (“Murasaki”, “Care”, “Love or Like”, “Hesitate” and also “Butterfly” along with Ueda)
- Hobbies | 趣味: Anything to do with music, collect stuff, shopping and sleep
- Most Precious Thing 一番なプレシャスなもの: Friends and Family
- Childhood Dream 幼少の夢: Be a famous Pool Player
- Sleep Time: 7 hours
- When he joined Johnny’s JR: November 8, 1998
- Wanted to go to: America
- Special Talent | スペシャルなタレント: Singing & Soccer
- Education: Dropped out of high school during his junior year
- Expertise: Sleeping XD
- Positive: Some level of perfectionist, doesn’t have extreme like/dislike on anything, always hungry
- Negative: Impatience, hate to wait for people
- Line to Ask a Girl Out: I like you! Please go out with me!
- First Kiss 始めなキッス: Kindergarden
- First Love 始めな愛: First grade
- Favourite Part of Body 好きな本体部: Hair | 髪
- Favourite Food 好きな食べ物: BBQ, Pizza, fastfood, roast meat, fish, some kind of Japanese Plum, pickle & watermelon
- Favourite Drink 好きな飲み物: Tomatoe Juice, Sports Drink, Tea | トマトジュースとかスポーツドリンクとかお茶とか
- Favourite Taste: Sweet
- Favourite School Subject : Physicial Education
- Favourite Sports | 好きなスポーツ: Soccer, Baseball, fastball, & Bowling
- Favourite Colour | 好きな色: Red, Black, White and Silver 赤い、黒い、白い、シルバー
- Favourite Flower | 好きな花: Sakura さくら
- Favourite Season: Spring | 春
- Favorite Animal: Lion, Jaguar
- Favourite Place to go | 好きな所: Home, some tea place (I don’t know the name, sorry), and go outside must go out to shop or walk around no matter what
- Favourite Things: Songs, Drum, Dancing, & Chatting on phones
- Favorite Instruments: Drum, guitar, and keyboard
- Favorite Accessories: The ring he wore on his right pinky
- Favorite Word: Go!
- Type of girl | 好きな女の子のタイプ: Sexy, very outgoing, nice, caring, interesting. Ages don’t matter.
- Most Hated Subject | 嫌いな主辞: English (which is ironic, since he is now practically addicted to speaking English XD)
- Most Hated Color | 嫌いな色: Golden Yellow
- Most Hated Body Part: Waist
- Non-Favorite “Things”: Ghost, monsters, & being alone
- Scared of | 怖い: Getting up early, English, Snakes, Bugs and Rats or mouse
- Bad Habits: Very impatient, Can’t wait for others though he’s made others wait for him
- Specialty: Finding things. He says besides that, there’s nothing else
- Wants to find something that others cannot copy.
- He wants to be able to be dependent and not copy what other artists have done. He says so far only him and Kame has found something they can truly do without copying others. He says all the other members are still finding something but right now they are still copying other celebs. Word to Fans: Don’t get sick! Go study! Take a bath! Brush your teeth! Very good! I’m very happy ^___^ I’m also very happy when I’m singing hehehe I hope everybody well stick by my side forever!
- I am best at: “I will never give up nor lose in anything. Because I don’t like the feeling of losing, so if you’re competing on that feeling I believe I am the best.
- Jin’s message to the fans: “Gambatte!! Be careful!!! Don’t catch flu!!!”
“I hope we can show more personalities. Whenever Kame or I had some unique styles or characters, the others become like us… then I am not unique anymore, so I wish I can create an unique personal style that nobody else can learn.”
“Go take a shower. Brush your teeth. Don’t catch flu. Very good.”
“I want four children right now.”
- He has a little brother Akanishi Reio (17yrs) in a band called “D-Boys”.
- When he was younger one of his family members pushed him overboard on a cruise, and he nearly drowned.
- Some of his hobbies are: playing the guitar, writing songs, learning English, shopping and computer games.
- He originally failed the Johnny’s Jrs audition, but on his way out he met Johnny who liked him and so let him join. (Edited because of translation error)
- His type of girl is young, high-school age, plump but not fat, sexy but without acting it, with common sense and nice lips, kind, one who doesn’t dress “scandalously”.
MAY ’05 – At the moment Jin’s favourite thing is sleeping. The first thing he notices about girls are their lips, and he dislikes “scandalous” clothing.
OCT ’05 – What Jin says he has to offer a girlfriend: Nice friends for her to meet, he’ll try his best for her, he’ll go wherever she wants to go, and she’ll be able to sleep with him.
- He has a belly-button piercing and one or two ear piercings.
- He wanted to be an actor so that he could kiss lots of beautiful women.
- He has an obsession with America and England, and wanted to try a homestay in one of the countries someday – which he did in 2007.
- He writes more of KAT-TUN’s songs than people think – Ueda revealed that Jin doesn’t take credit for a lot of the songs he makes.
- In his sleep he sometimes shouts out words in English (like “Stop!”).
- He is very ticklish on his collar-bone.
- He says that Yamashita Tomohisa (YamaP) is his best friend, but Kame is the person he cares most about in the world.
- His first kiss was with the star of the drama “Anego” (the kiss scene in episode 2), for which he was so nervous that he cleaned his teeth before every take (and had to do about 19 takes).
- He smokes.
~ Jin is always mistaken as a player because of his appearance. Ueda said that Jin is a type of person, that wouldn’t talk behind other people’s back even if he’s annoyed at the person.
~ Jin is cohabiting with Yamapi and they said that once they had a giant fight that they didn’t talk for about 3 months.
~ In October 2006, Jin announced that he would be taking a hiatus for at least 3 months because he was going to study aboard. On April 19 2007, Jin came back to Japan and gave a press conference to announce his return to KAT-TUN on April 20.
~ Jin has a younger brother called Akanishi Reio who is 3 years younger than Jin. Akanishi’s mum gave birth to Jin when she was 15.
~ Jin has considered Yabu Kota (Ya-ya-yah) as his god brother. Jin is also very close to Nishikido Ryo (NewS& Kanjani8), Shirota Yuu (D-BOYS) and Hideaki Takizawa (T&T). Jin’s best friend is Yamashita Tomohisa (NewS).
|Drama:||Character:||Release year/Broadcast Network|
|Anego||Kurosawa Akihiko||2005 / NTV|
|Gokusen 2||Yabuki Hayato||2005 / NTV|
|X-mas nante dai kirai||Kitagawa Sho||2004|
|Taiyou wa Shizumanai||—||2000 / Fuji TV|
|Omae no Yukichi ga Naiteiru||Inoue Naoto||2001|
|Haregi wa Shizumanai||Aihara Daiwa||2000|
|Kowai Nichiyoubi (Scary Sunday)||—||1999|
~ General facts
~ Filmography – Dramas & Movies
~ Filmography – Stageshows
~ Filmography – Commercials
~ Radio Show “Kasu by Kasu”
Being Kamenashi Kazuya – A short introduction
~ Johnny’s Entertainment
~ Shuji to Akira
~ Akanishi Jin
~ Koizumi Kyoko
~ Random facts
Kamenashi Kazuya Gallery
Kamenashi Kazuya Fansites
– Name: Kamenashi Kazuya (亀梨・和也)
He was originally named after a character of the manga “Touch”. His mother also wanted to have the “wa” kanji of “heiwa” (“peace”) in his name.
Also, because “Kame” means “turtle” in Japanese, he jokingly said his animal analogy is a turtle.
– Occupation: Singer, actor, songwriter, TV host, producer, radio host and model
– Date of birth: February 23, 1986 in Tokyo (Japan)
– Height: approx. 171-172 cm
– Shoe size: 26.5 cm
– Relatives: parents; 3 brothers – two are older (one of them is married and has a daughter) and one is younger; one niece
– Johnny since: November 8, 1998 – present (with the J-One Records label)
– Songwriter name: K², Kamenashi Kazuya
– Instruments: acoustic guitar
Apart from his releases together with KAT-TUN, Kamenashi was also part of temporary group “Shuji to Akira” together with NEWS’ member Yamashita Tomohisa.
Filmography – Dramas & Movies:
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (2010) >> Takano Kyohei
MR. BRAIN – Episode 3 (2009) >> Dr. Wakui Masakazu
Kami no Shizuku (2009)>> Kanzaki Shizuku
1 Pondo no Fukuin/One Pound Gospel (2008) >> Hatanaka Kousaku
Tokkyu Tanaka San Go (2007) – Episode 9 >> Shibahara Toru (guest appearance)
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (2006) >> as Kanzaki Hiroto
Kuitan SP – Final episode (2006) >> cameo appearance
Yuuki (24h Television Special) (2006) >> as Yuuki
Sapuri/Suppli (2006) >> as Ishida Yuya
Nobuta wo Produce (2005) >> as Kiritani Shuji
Kindaichi Shounen no Jinkenbo~ Kyuuketsuki Densetsu Satsujin Jiken (2005) >> as Kindaichi Hajime
Gokusen 2 (2005) >> as Odagiri Ryu
3 nen B gumi Kinpachi-sensei 5 (1999) >> as Fukugawa Akihito (class 3D)
Gokusen The Movie (2009) >> as Odagiri Ryu
Filmography – Stageshows:
Apart from the KAT-TUN concerts, these are the stageshows Kamenashi has been featured in:
DreamBoys (2009) >> lead role
DreamBoys (2008) >> lead role
DreamBoys (2007) >> lead role
DreamBoys (2006) >> lead role
Hey!Say!DreamBoy (2005) >> lead role
DREAMBOY (2004) >> lead role (after taking over Takizawa Hideaki’s starring role)
DREAMBOY (2004) >> supporting role
SHOCK is Real Shock (2003) >> supporting role
SHOCK (2002) >> supporting role
SHOCK (2001) >> supporting role
Filmography – Commercials
Radio Show “Kase by Kasu”
BEING KAMENASHI KAZUYA – A SHORT INTRODUCTION
– Kame has his left ear pierced.
– Besides baseball, he also likes snooker, bowling, camping, surfing, basketball and swimming.
– He likes to be alone for some time and cannot be with the same person 24 hours a day for too many days at a time.
– He has a female Kaninchen Dachshund called “Ran-chan”.
– He is very determined and likes to try his best in everything that he does.
– The has blood-type B (just like most Japanese).
– Skill he would like to have: the skill to memorize. Once, during an interview for E-Pop (November issue), he said: “Many times, I use my arms more than my brain.“
– Kame seems to have a good relationship with his family.
When he was younger, he and his father often went to watch baseball games together, or they went to play together.
– Kame sometimes babysits his niece, something he loves to do.
According to Kamenashi, he has become more and more skillful at calming her down when she cries, using gentle kisses.
– Kamenashi’s mother used to wake him up in the morning and cook him “wonderful meals“. Kame, in turn, helped her around the house and went shopping for her.
– When he was younger, his mother used to massage his legs after rehearsals when he came home, because otherwise he would get leg cramps at night.
– During baseball games among brothers, he affectionately calls Yuya, his little brother, “little punk” because he’s better at baseball than he is.
– Auditioned for Johnny’s Junior on November 8, 1998 together with Nakamaru Yuichi and Akanishi Jin.
– His first Johnny’s Jr. concert was “Johnny’s Jr. Fresh Spring Concert ’99” in May 1999.
“When I threw away my baseball gloves after losing a competition once. my father said to me: “You have to learn to treasure and appreciate the things/people that you think are important.” (E-Pop, November 2005)
– He has represented Japan in the Junior leagues.
– Childhood ambition: Becoming a professional baseball player
– The person who got him into liking baseball was the owner of a shop near where he lived.
– Kamenashi is known for his exceptional baseball skills, which earned him victories in many friendly games, and even against professional baseball teams like the Hanshin Tigers.
Shuji to Akira
During late 2005, Kamenashi Kazuya and Yamashita Tomohisa (member of NEWS) both starred in the hit series “Nobuta wo Produce”. As extra promotion, both of them formed the temporary unit “Shuji to Akira” (“Shuji and Akira”), the names of their fictional characters in the drama.
Their single became the no. 1 best selling single on the Oricon Yearly Single Rankings in 2005, although the single had only been released in November, two months before the ranking.
“Women are my weakness – I just can’t talk to them.”
– The flavour of the first valentine chocolates he received: strawberry
– When he was younger, he was very unconfident with women and found it quite difficult to talk to them.
– When he was younger, he described his favorite type of girl as: “boyish”, older than him, slim, physically fit, smells nice, has common sense, is understanding to men’s feelings, and has an a
ir of “purity and innocence”.
Nowadays, he offers us a more diplomatic response and claims he doesn’t have a particular favorite type of person, but he’ll just like the person he comes to like.
When interviewers do persist on getting to know his preferred type, he often says he wants a girl as optimistic and strong-willed as he is, with a pure spirit and a clever mind.
– In the May 2005 issue of Myojo, Kame said the eyes are the most important feature of a person, and that he could fall in love with someone if they had a nice scent.
– In the October 2005 issue of Myojo, Kame replied this to “What do you have to offer the person you like?”: I will heal her physically and emotionally and we will have an exciting relationship. We can bathe together and I will trim the person’s eyebrows. (!?)
– Although he says he feels intimidated by women, he insists that he would not hesitate to take hold of his girlfriend’s hand if she was too shy to hold his.
“It’s my ideal to be in love with my partner for a long time and then marry her.” (Wink Up – September 2004)
Ah yes, the infamous “Akame” pairing…
Besides the obvious fact that Akanishi is a colleague of Kamenashi… [under construction]
Yarakashi [under construction]
Yarakashi fans are “fans” who are disruptive and do not follow the rules issued by Johnny’s Entertainment.
During KAT-TUN’s “Real Face” concert tour in Osaka and Tokyo, Kamenashi became the target of the yarakashi for unknown reasons.
The following are a few examples of what they wrote on their uchiwas, directed towards Kame: “Kame, go and die”, “Disgusting”, “Shup up” etc.
One day, at the beginning of Kame’s MC, a certain “fan” suddenly screamed “Kamenashi, shut up!”. Kame became speechless for awhile, and according to various fan reports, he looked as if he was on the verge of tears as a close-up of his face was shown on the big screens.
A few fans also reported that Kame’s eyes seemed to be puffy and red the next day(s), as if he had been crying a lot.
Kame, usually the main spokesman during KAT-TUN’s MC part, stayed quiet and didn’t smile or put on a fake smile instead.
So Maru and Koki took over Kame’s role and entertained the people during the MC instead. And even though Jin’s voice was already strained from singing, he kept shouting to cover up for Kame’s quietness.
But even so, the MC was shortened from the usual 40min to barely 15min.
During one of KAT-TUN’s concerts in Osaka, Jin shouted, “Yarakashi, shut up!”
After the “Kamenashi, shut up!” incident, Kame mentioned that his friends has called him to console him, but that he still felt really sad and would go to bed early (something he apparently does when he’s feeling sad).
He also seemed quite nervous during the next MC’s (he also kept looking at the other members) and would immediately start apologizing when he accidentally did or said something wrong.
On April 8, yarakashi were again aiming at Kamenashi, holding up uchiwa’s like “Go and die Kame!”.
When Jin and Kame both sang the wrong lyrics during “Real Face” and Koki asked why, Jin replied: “Today, I’m on Kame’s side.”
Nevertheless, the MC only lasted for 10min, with Jin sighing, “Let’s just sing.”
Apart from his supposed relationship with Koizumi Kyoko, Kamenashi has been the center of other scandals, including:
– Underage drinking scandal resulted in JE sueing the magazine.
In early May of 2006, Kamenashi was involved in a minor scandal when tabloid magazine “Friday” (known for its untrue? rumors) published an article claiming Kamenashi and Koizumi were dating.
Koizumi Kyoko, born on February 4, 1966 and thus 20 years his senior, is a former idol (currently an established actress) and got divorced from actor Nagase Masatoshi a few years ago.
(For more information about Koizumi, please consult Wikipedia)
Johnny’s Entertainment denied the claims and Kamenashi officially
apologized, but Koizumi’s agency kept silent neither denied nor confirmed the rumor.
But although Johnny’s Entertainment officially denied their presumed relationship, journalists tend to dig up this story every so often in numerous magazines.
So was the affair true after all? No one can tell for sure. Some say they may have had a relationship for real, others say it’s been completely made up for promotional purposes, a.k.a to keep people talking about Kamenashi as well as Koizumi.
Fact is that the rumors tend to pop up each time KAT-TUN has a new release, or whenever Koizumi stars in a new drama or movie. But then again, Kamenashi has always claimed to prefer “older” women, so who knows..?
– He doesn’t like tomatoes, green pepper, raisins, and anything with seeds.
– Kame was voted the best daddy (of the Juniors) by the fans for five years in a row.
– He is scared of vampires and heights.
Nevertheless, he still forces himself to do air acrobatics during the annual DreamBoys shows.
– One of his favourite colognes is “Burberry”. (I can’t remember which one, though)
– One of his favorite school subjects was English.
– He loves England, Spain and Italy.
– He didn’t finish high school (he left when he was 15 years old to concentrate on his Johnny’s Junior career.)
– He used to get nosebleeds frequently, but this has improved as he grew older.
– His favorite colors are black, blue and white.
– Some of his favorite food: squid, rice, steak, fugu (blowfish) and bananas
– During his days off, he likes to go shopping, going to restaurants or spending time at home.
– Scariest thing on earth: betrayal
– During a fire, he will probably try to save a photo album
– During fourth grade, he played alto french horn (he played in his school’s wind orchestra)
– He has been offically exclaimed “best impersonator” of KAT-TUN, for his sketches of Donald Duck, his dog, the frog from Spirited Away, etc.
“Italian is a cool and simple language.”
“I want to try making love to a 30-year-old woman.” (!?)
“I always dream that I’m being chased around. In my dream I become a primary school student and on my way to school, I get chased by a group of girls. I guess maybe it’s because of my work, always having to meet the deadline.” (Wink Up – April 2007)
“I think I want to live in this world for the rest of my life.” (Wink Up – September 2004)